- Tyumen takes third place in Russia on the list of the 10 most comfortable cities to live in. It takes two hours to fly from Moscow, six hours from Munich and eight hours from France to get to the Siberian capital.
- Tyumen has all the rights to be called the sports capital of the region, having hosted such international championships as biathlons, karate, judo, and it also hosted the World Championship of Winter Swimming in 2016.
- One of the features of Tyumen are the healing hot springs and spa. The healing effect of the mineral water attracts visitors from all over the world throughout the year.
- The Siberian city is famous for its delicious food and unusual northern cuisine. Here you can try sliced and frozen whitefish, white salmon and starlet served on an ice block, and other traditional dishes of Northern Russian cuisine.
- Tyumen is full of beautiful women. The Miss World 2008 title was won by Ksenia Sukhinova, a student of the Tyumen State Oil and Gas University.
If for some reasons you can’t participate in the Cup, but have already covered the participation fee, no worries! The Organizing Committee will refund the part of your payment. Please note, that the refund commission is 15% of the total amount.